Thursday, March 10, 2011

Upcycled Denim Cherry Bag


Since we have alot of unwanted jeans, i decided to make a bag for myself. But with only denim, i thought it would be a little boring, so i am also using a cute Cherries fabric

This is the finished product




First i measured and drew out the strips



 then cut them all out


then onto cutting the strips on the cherries fabric, and sewed them together


Made the lining


sewing the front and back denim pieces right side together


making a pocket for my cell phone


using the cherries fabric to bind the pocket


pocket sewn onto the lining


using the cherries fabric to bind the opening of the bag, with the lining.


 done


A little details


strap is made


using fleece, i am making magnetic cherries


the bag before sewing the magnetic cherries


Tada! Done

2 comments :

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I LOVE comments (who doesn't?!)

I do reply to ALL comments, either through email, reply to your site, or reply on this page.

Once again, I appreciate your comments!

Share

My Featured Blogger Post At NanaHood
NanaHood.com
MamaBuzz Sugar Bee Crafts Truly Lovely SSlinkyparty photo SSLinkyButton150X150_zps65c030f6.jpg The Patriotic Pam Adorned From Above MamaBuzz A Jennuine Life Thrifty to Nifty Thursdays Feature Consider Me Inspired Clippie Dips Featured at All My Bloggy Friends My Turn for us Photobucket PJH Designs Family Home and Life lollipops Too Much Time On My Hands Dear Creatives